Updated: Aug 6, 2021
Coronavirus - The condensed version.
Before you read any further:
- If you are in Christ, pray for wisdom, revelation, and eyes to see and ears to hear. Seek His face.
- If you aren't in Christ, the way to Christ is presented on my homepage on my website.
- Prepare yourself to read and listen to commentary.
- Listen to understand. This is difficult. But please try. I'm not doing this for a fan club. I am doing it to shine a light in the darkness! This is what God has called me to do and I'm doing my best, guys.
I want my loved ones to be equipped to make decisions for their family. The people in charge are known liars. I don't understand why we trust them so much. God clearly told us not to trust MAN.
God bless. Let's begin!
18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a COVID Vaccine
(FYI, you will get flagged on fb if you share this link. So if you share, it's at your own risk.)
Click the photo for the article (18 Reasons).
There are TONS of links in this article. Don't ignore these links. If drug companies willfully choose to put harmful products in the market when they CAN be sued, why would we trust any product where they have NO liability?
PDF version of the '18 Reasons' in case the site disappears.
This is the link the fb fact checkers put under the '18 Reasons' link (to be fair). Click the 'fact check' photo.
Keep in mind, these folks don't think you are smart enough to look at this data for yourself. They have lied to us over and over and over.
The truth is not to be skimmed over. It doesn't work like that. So just save this somewhere until you can actually sit down without distractions.
Leave your confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance wherever you leave your distractions, too. There will be links, videos, and pdfs in this link.
Click on the 'What's scarier than a virus?' to read an extensive blog post I put together.
How to use the The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
1. Go to: https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
2. Hit 'agree' at the bottom
3. Hit 'request form' tab
You will see 12 different main options to organize results.
1. Organize Table Layout Choose to group the results by 'vaccine manufacturer’ or whatever drop down option you wish.
2. Select Symptoms Choose *All Symptoms*
3. Select Vaccine Characteristics Select ‘COVID19 (COVID19 VACCINE) Choose manufacturers (You may just want to choose the 3 main ones. Moderna, Pfizer\Biontech, Janssen)
Options 4 - 12, you can just keep on ‘All Events, All ages, etc’ unless you just want to make your search more specific. Just keep these options as they are if you don’t wan to be specific.
4. Select Location, Age, Gender 5. Select other event characteristics 6. Search text fields 7. Select report completed dates 8. Select report received dates 9. Select vaccination dates 10. Select adverse event onset dates 11. Select death dates 12. Other options
You will see a page that looks like this:
Click the ‘Request Form’ tab
Under ‘Organize table layout’, and under ‘Group Results by’, you choose: ‘VAERS ID’ in the drop down menu and check off ‘Adverse Event Description’ in the optional measures. Hit send.
As of me making this step by step word doc (4/24/21), there are so many reports that you will HAVE to narrow down your search. This note appears: This request produces 85,993 rows, but 10,000 is the maximum allowed. Simplify this request, or send a series of smaller ones. For example, group results by race but limit each query to a single race. Send a request for each race group and then merge the results. Update 8/6/21: There are way too many reports. I was able to pull up VAERS data by state.
Down on row 5, I will choose ‘death’ to narrow down the results. Just go back to the page and choose individually what events you’d like to read.
After you narrow down the search, you should see the reports populate.
They will look something like this and you will be able to click on individual ones.
How To Use CDC VAERS System tutorial video.
The title and cover image are vague intentionally because if this link is shared with anyone, censorship is real. If you share this on Facebook, do so at your own risk. You will likely get flagged, banned, grounded...whatever.
Feel free to message or email the link to people you care about and may be new to researching this out. When I attempted to use the VAERS website and had a hard time, I knew someone not familiar with diving deeper would. So I made these step by step instructions. God bless you all! Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. Matt 5:15